What you’ll need (to make 12 cookies):
- 75 grams of Castor Sugar
- 80 grams of Brown Sugar
- 110 grams of plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of BiCarb soda
- 190 grams of oats
- 150 grams of dried cranberries
- 180 grams of white chocolate chips
- 125 grams of melted unsalted butter
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (Celsius)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly
- Place roughly 12 spoonfuls onto a baking paper-lined tray
- Flatten cookie mixture slightly and bake for 8-10 minutes
- Allow to cool
Salad is of course, a girl’s best friend! Whether it be a side or a main it’s just a little (or big) bowl of goodness! For me personally, there are two main things that make a salad just that bit more appetising.
- Red Onion (but I think that goes with just about any dish)
- A good salad dressing!
I love a salad with a bit of zing to it and the great thing about salad dressing is that more often than not they are low calories!
So after much experimenting I finally formulated the most delicious, creamy and healthy salad dressing possible.
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Lemon (or lemon juice)
- Half a teaspoon of Dijonaise Mustard
MIX (shake or stir)